Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Năsăud
Ziua Costumului Popular (RO) - The Traditional Costume Day (EN)
Ziua Costumului Popular din Năsăud
- The Traditional Costume Day was celebrated for the first time in 2016, but it managed to gather more than 5000 people dressed in traditional costumes.
- This event is dedicated to 16th of May, declared as the Day of the Traditional Costume. This day managed to impose itself at local, national and international level as a feast full of color, joy and local pride.
- The parade of traditional costumes coincided with the Maial parade (Maialul elevilor năsăudeni), giving an extra value to the specific traditional costumes of Bistriţa-Năsăud county, and the traditional dance of Someş Valley that took place on the stadium of the town impose itself as an attractive element of the local culture.
- Năsăud town became, due to this event, "The Land of Traditional Costume".
The Traditional Costume Day in Năsăud
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NĂSĂUD
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Năsăud. Copyright© CNIPT Năsăud
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Năsăud and nearby!
- Piaţa Unirii nr.15, Năsăud
- tel: 0263-361.504, fax: 0263-361.634
- Program: daily, 1000-1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.turismnasaud.ro