Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Zilele Culturale Maghiare din Cluj (RO)
Zilele Culturale Maghiare din Cluj
Hungarian Cultural Days of Cluj (EN)
- The largest cultural festival in Transylvania, the Hungarian Cultural Days of Cluj /Kolozsvár are not only a series of programmes and events attracting a larger audience each year, but, at the same time, a muster of Hungarian cultural life in Transylvania and the Carpathian Basin.
- The participants attending several hundred programmes at dozens of festival locations – in addition to the pleasure of meeting each other – gather experiences provided by the cultural treasures accumulated over the previous centuries and presented in a week time; and subsisting upon these experiences in the remaining part of the year, they take with them the most important message of the HCDC: that our Hungarian community in Cluj, Transylvania, the Carpathian Basin is a vibrant and vigorous community, able to create new values.
Hungarian Cultural Days of Cluj (© 2018 Szabó Tamás)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism