Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zărneşti
Vârful Piatra Craiului Mică (RO) – Piatra Craiului Mică Peak (EN)
Vârful Piatra Craiului Mică
- The climbing of the Piatra Craiului Mică Peak (1816 m) can be considered a training before hiking to the Piatra Craiului main ridge.
- Climbing areas, footpaths or peak area of juniper trees are accessible for inexperienced tourists, but with a touch of adrenaline. After a very demanding climb, the reward is at full sight, revealing a panoramic view of the Bârsa County.
The Cross on Piatra Craiului Mică Peak, Braşov county, Romania
Zărneşti town seen from the Piatra Craiului Mică Peak
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZĂRNEȘTI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zărnești. Copyright© CNIPT Zărnești
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zărnești and nearby!
- Str. Dr.Tiberiu Spârchez nr.12A, Zărnești
- Tel: 0368-003.376
- Program Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 16:00,
Sat: 09:00 - 14:00, Sun: 09:00 - 13:00
- Facebook: @visitzarnesti
- Instagram: visit.zarnesti
- TripAdvisor: Zarnesti Visitor Center