Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
- Untold Festival is the largest annual electronic music festival held in Romania, taking place in Cluj-Napoca and being designated Best Major Festival within European Festival Awards 2015. Guests include a vast range of European countries, as well as Asia and North America.
- In 2016 Untold became the international ambassador of Romania and Transylvania, the land of Dracula, the festival bracelet allowing visitors to visit for free or at a discounted rate a series of major Romanian sights such as Bran Castle – home of Vlad the Impaler, Corvin Castle, the Merry Cemetery (Săpânţa), the Mocănița Steam Train, the Turda Salt Mine (Salina Turda), and many other touristic attractions. The initiative aimed at supporting Romanian tourism, by inviting guests to stay longer and explore the no.1 must see destination of 2016, according to Lonely Planet.
- "There’s never been a more magical land in the history of mankind, such as Transylvania. Secluded for centuries, wrapped in myths and legends, but never fully disclosing itself, cocooning fantastic beings that only the moon might know the name of. A universe dormant for the tribe of men but alive as the wind through the leaves. That only few moons ago decided to reveal itself to the rest of the world, when a mighty wizard, traveling through space and time, opened the Transylvanian gates for the first time, on a summer eve, releasing its magic for four days and nights, to all those traveling the land, from afar.
- That is when the UNTOLD legend began, bound to reappear every year, in the same night, each time revealing more of its fantastical universe. […]"
Untold Festival - Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism