Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Turnul medieval (RO) - Medieval Tower (EN)
Turnul medieval din Caransebeș
- The tower is a symbolic gate of Caransebeș Fortress and was inaugurated in 2016. It was built in memoriam of Caransebeș heroes, especially for anti-communism fighters who died in Revolution of 1989.
- The key that opens the tower’s door is kept by the Bishop of Caransebeș.
Medieval Tower in Caransebeș, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro