Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Tunelul Dragostei (RO) - The Love Tunnel (EN)
- Between Obreja and Glimboca villages, 12 km far away from Caransebeș town, the trees that surrounds the railway formed, in their embrace, a tunnel which is named "The Love Tunnel” because it is a perfect place for wedding photos. It is a charming tunnel, that offers beautiful colors in summer and autumn, which makes it a place for fairy tales.
- The tunnel was included in Foursquare list by European Parliament. Foursquare is a phone app that let the users to connect with friends and to share information about places they visit.
The Love Tunnel, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
(© Florin Avramescu)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro