Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Tribunalul militar și închisoarea (RO)
Tribunalul militar și închisoarea
The Military Tribunal and the Prison (EN)
- The institution was created in 1768. Its purpose was exclusively as a military tribunal, a residence for the court.
- After the organization of Border Regiment communities, Caransebeș was known as the first Border Battalion and was established by the baron Paul Dimic von Papilla.
- After the abolition of The Vlach and Illyrian Border Regiment nr. 13 in 1872, the court was named as The Military Tribunal.
The Military Tribunal and the Prison in Caransebeș
Caraș-Severin county, Romania (© Doru Luțai)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro