Transylvania Business School
Transylvania Business School was founded in 1992, with the support of the European Union and organizational contribution of the Office of the Rector. It is part of the Babeş-Bolyai University (BBU) of Cluj-Napoca, university with a long tradition that transcends borders of Europe. A significant contribution to the
initiation and development of the project was brought mainly by three
prestigious Western universities: Nottingham Trent University, Athens University of Economics and Business, Technical University of Lisbon.
CONTACT FORM & DETAILS
FACULTATEA DE BUSINESS (Transylvania Business School - TBS)
- In 1992, the School of Advanced Postgraduate Transylvania Business School worked in the Faculty of Economics. The initial goal was to offer a 2-year postgraduate training with a master’s degree for graduates other than economic specializations that were looking for a good training in business administration.
- In 1994, Transylvania Business School became the Faculty of Business within BBU. Its continuous development has resulted in a growing number of students from 34 in the academic year 1995-1996 to about 1,500 at present.
- In 2002, Transylvania Business School has received final accreditation for Business Administration by Government Decision no.410 and it offers courses/degrees in Business Administration and Business Administration in Hospitality Services and master’s degrees in Business Administration and Hospitality Management.
- Str. Horea nr.7, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- tel: 0264-599.170
- fax: 0264-590.110
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: https://tbs.ubbcluj.ro