Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Carei
Teatrul orășenesc (RO) - The City Theatre (EN)
Teatrul orășenesc din Carei
- The Carei City Theater was built in 1907 under the guidance of master Bede Antal. The edifice, which had 200 seats and 26 lodges, was named after the writer Gáll Jószef (born in 1811) until 1920 when is was named the Carmen Sylva Theater. The Carei Theater had its own theater troupe, founded in 1901 by Krémer Sándor, whose repertoire included mainly operettas.
- Currently, the theater hosts the large-scale events of the Carei Cultural Center, the North Theater of Satu Mare, as well as the artists in the tournament.
The City Theater from Carei, Satu Mare county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
Centrul de Promovare a Turismului Cultural Gróf Károlyi
The source of the texts/images/photos: CPTC Gróf Károlyi. Copyright© CPTC Gróf Károlyi
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Carei and nearby!
- Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.1, Carei, 445100
- tel. 0261-861.481
- Program: 08:00 - 16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.visitcarei.ro