Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Tabăra internaţională de muzică şi dansuri populare Sâncraiu (RO)
Tabăra internaţională de muzică şi dansuri populare Sâncraiu
International Kalotaszeg Folk Music and Dance Camp (EN)
- The camp is organized every year in the first week of August, attracting young people from Europe, Canada, the United States and other countries of the world, all anxious to learn this zone’s world famous music and dances.
- The quality of courses is provided by renowned local and foreign instructors. Participants are selected into two groups: beginner and advanced.
International Kalotaszeg Folk Music and Dance Camp, Sâncraiu, Cluj county, Romania
In this area you may also like to visit:
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism