Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Statuia poetului Mihai Eminescu (RO)
Statuia poetului Mihai Eminescu
The statue of the poet Mihai Eminescu (EN)
- Location of he statue: the court of Uspenia Church (Biserica Uspenia) in Botoşani.
- The statue of the poet Mihai Eminescu was made in 1967 by the sculptor Oscar Han and originally located at the Writers' Union Headquarters in Bucharest.
- It was brought to Botoşani in 1989.
The statue of the poet Mihai Eminescu from Uspenia Church, Botoşani, Botoşani county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani