Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Statuia Patriarhului Miron Cristea (RO)
Statuia Patriarhului Miron Cristea din Caransebeș
The Statue of the Patriarch Miron Cristea (EN)
- The statue is situated in front of the Orthodox Cathedral.
- Elie Miron Cristea was the bishop of Caransebeș and the first Romanian patriarch. He is well-known as one of the participants at the Great National Assembly from Alba Iulia on 1st December 1918.
The Statue of the Patriarch Miron Cristea in Caransebeș, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro