Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Stațiunea Poiana Mărului (RO) - Poiana Mărului Resort (EN)
- The resort is also known as Scorilo resort, because a legend says that in a cave near Poiana Mărului was found the treasure of Scorilo, the king of Dacia.
- Poiana Mărului is well-known for the freshest air from Europe.
- The things you can do here are hiking, nautic sports, fishing, zipline, and you can enjoy the wonderful landscapes, painted by Little Mountain and Poiana Mărului Lake.
Poiana Mărului Resort, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro