Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Stațiunea Muntele Mic (RO) - Muntele Mic (Little Mountain) Resort (EN)
- The Muntele Mic Resort is located at the south of Țarcu Mountains (1525 m).
- It had the longest ski lift in Romania (3492 m). In present, there are a lot of slopes, ski lifts and events that promote the mountain, the freshest air, the cold springs and wonderful landscapes.
- A symbol of Little Mountain is the Cross – the monument of heroes who died for unity of Romania in Banat.
Muntele Mic (Little Mountain) Resort, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
The Cross on the Little Mountain, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
(© Sabin Fota)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro