Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Staţiunea Muntele Băișorii (RO) - The Băişorii Mountain Resort (EN)
Staţiunea Muntele Băișorii
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~49 km.
- The resort is found at the base of Muntele Mare (Great Mountain) from the Apuseni Mountains, on the course of Iara river, at heights between 1200 – 1400 m, offering a wide view and a stunning landscape.
- Băișorii Mountain Resort can be visited in any time of the year, providing recreational amenities for spending free time during all seasons. In winter, the major attractions are the ski and the snowboarding slopes. During the other periods of the year, the resort is explored due to its natural beauties. The marked trails can be used for mountain cycling and hiking activities.
The Băişorii Mountain Resort, Cluj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism