Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Staţiunea Fântânele (RO) - The Fântânele Resort (EN)
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~66 km.
- Fântânele Resort is a climatic resort of local interest, being found at a height of 1050 m, in Râşca locality from Cluj county, between Gilău and Vlădeasa Mountains, on the bank of the Beliş-Fântânele Lake.
- The major attraction of the area is the Beliş-Fântânele lake (LaculBeliş-Fântânele). Between 1970 and 1974, the villages found on Someşul Cald valley have been moved, people being constrained to leave their households. In the droughty summers, when the lake flow rate is very low, the ruins of the church of Giurcuţa de Jos can be seen.
The Fântânele Resort area, Cluj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism