Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Buzău
Statiunea balneoclimaterică Sărata Monteoru (RO)
Statiunea balneoclimaterică Sărata Monteoru
Sărata Monteoru Spa (EN)
- Sărata Monteoru is attested for the first time in 1482, and being a fairy tale land and shelter for the gentry of those times, it becomes famous and it starts developing due to the efforts of Șerban Cantacuzino, Constantin Brâncoveanu, Marghiloman, Spiru Haret families.
- The Greek merchant Grigore Stavri, who will become the nobleman Grigore Constantinescu Monteoru, changes Sărata Monteoru into a spa. The resort, approximately 20 km away from Buzău city, is famous for its salty watered springs and rheumatic treatments facilities.
- The treatment base of the spa offers: mineral watered hot baths and pools in the open, hydrotherapy, electrotherapy, magnetic therapy, ultra sounds, air therapy, mineral water diets, medical exercises, massage, sportive activities.
- The spa is interesting in any season, especially because of the fresh air and the natural beauty. The forest hills offer a charming landscape, while many various vegetations are harmoniously combined by nature.
Sărata Monteoru Spa, Buzău county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NEHOIU
The source of the texts/images/photos: Consiliul Judetean Buzău. Copyright©Consiliul Judetean Buzău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Buzău and nearby!
- Calea Mihai Viteazu nr. 43b, Nehoiu
- Tel /fax: 0238.505.066, Mobil: 0762.061.945
- Program: 10:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: Info Turism Nehoiu
- Web: www.cniptnehoiu.ro