Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Stadionul Cluj Arena (RO) - Cluj Arena Stadium (EN)
- Cluj Arena Stadium was inaugurated in 2011 and is ranked as an UEFA Elite Stadium, having a capacity of approximately 30.000 seats.
- The first arena of the "City Stadium" was made of wood and had a capacity of 1.500 people. In 1961, the new stadium was opened and had a U-shape form, as the name of the student team that used it, afterwards being named "Ion Moina". This had a capacity of 28.000 seats, reaching the third place in the top of arenas from Romania.
Cluj Arena Stadium (© Cristi Vescan)
Cluj Arena Stadium
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism