Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Smida Jazz Festival
- Smida Jazz festival is dedicated to bringing together various genres and encourages cultural dialogue among countries, as its hosted artists are both Romanian and international. The festival is a truly unique cultural project in Romania and it focuses on promoting avant-garde and innovative approaches in jazz, with a truly international dimension.
- Smida Jazz Festival is organized by the Transylvanian Cultural Development Association, whose main goal is to actively contribute to the development of the Transylvania province through promoting the festival's location, as well as local products and traditions. Also, the association is working to support both Romanian and international contemporary jazz, by trying to fuse together several music genres.
Smida Jazz Festival, Cluj county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism