Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Sinagoga Neologă (RO) - The Neologist Synagogue (EN)
- The Neologist Synagogue, located on Horea Street, is an architectural monument from the end of the 19th century, being erected between the years 1886-1887 and having specific Mudéjar style features, such as the façade and the four spires.
- During the interwar period and World War II, the synagogue was damaged, but after the end of the Second World War it was restored, afterwards two memorial stones being put up outside the church. It is now also known as the "Memorial Temple of Deportees".
The Neologist Synagogue from Cluj-Napoca (exterior)
The Neologist Synagogue from Cluj-Napoca (interior)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism