Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Sinagoga Dej (RO) - The Synagogue from Dej (EN)
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~56 km.
- In the 18th century, the Jews from Urişor area established in Dej, the Rabbi Mendel Paneth settling in the city in 1853. The Jewish community buys a property, builds a house of prayer and sets up a cemetery. Between 1907 and 1909, this community builds the city’s synagogue that became one of the most beautiful in Transylvania.
The Synagogue from Dej (exterior), Cluj county, Romania
The Synagogue from Dej (interior), Cluj county, Romania
In this area you may also like to visit:
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism