Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Serbările Cetății în Caransebeș (RO) - The Fortress Feast in Caransebeș (EN)
Serbările Cetății în Caransebeș
- The Fortress Feast brings in our town the charm of the Medieval period. It usually takes place downtown, in the middle of September.
- It starts with a horse, knights, fighters and all kind of Medieval characters parade, in front of the Town Hall.
- The core of The Fortress Feast in Caransebeș are the Medieval shows (fire games, battlefield between knights, ladies dances). Besides Medieval shows, visitors can enjoy folkloric and dance concerts, town fair or amusement park.
The Fortress Feast in Caransebeș, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro