Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Sediul Comitatului de Caraș-Severin (RO)
Sediul Comitatului de Caraș-Severin
The Caraș-Severin County administration building (EN)
- The building dates back to 1900 and is remarkable because of its Art-nouveau architecture, with eclectic elements. It is also known as The Caraș-Severin County Administration House.
- On the front of the building, beside the monogram of the Patrimony Community Palace, there is the Caraș-Severin County emblem. It has a form of shield and it includes the sun, the moon, a basket with bees, two crossed coalman hammers and Caransebeș fortress. These elements are enclosed by a coalman and Hercule.
The Caraș-Severin County administration building in Caransebeș
Caraș-Severin county, Romania (© Doru Luțai)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro