Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Năsăud
Şcoala Gimnazială Mihai Eminescu Năsăud (RO)
Şcoala Gimnazială Mihai Eminescu Năsăud
Mihai Eminescu Middle School in Năsăud (EN)
- It is an institution representative for our county if we take into consideration that pupils from the entire Someş and Sălăuţa Valley are studying here.
- Great personalities, as George Coşbuc, Liviu Rebreanu, Grigore Moisil, Constantin Moisil, Virgil Sotropa, Tiberiu Morariu and others started their studies here.
- Since 1982 the school was named Middle School No.1 Năsăud, nowadays having the name of Middle School "Mihai Eminescu" Năsăud.
- As a curiosity, the entire supporting structure of the building was built on oak pillars, used to secure the soft soil. The school was opened in 1930, after only two years since the settlement of the first foundation stone.
Mihai Eminescu Middle School in Năsăud
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NĂSĂUD
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Năsăud. Copyright© CNIPT Năsăud
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Năsăud and nearby!
- Piaţa Unirii nr.15, Năsăud
- tel: 0263-361.504, fax: 0263-361.634
- Program: daily, 1000-1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismnasaud.ro