Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Schitul Oneaga (RO) - Oneaga Hermitage (EN)
- Oneaga Hermitage was founded in 1780 by Lord Steward Neculai Cristescu. The place where it was built used to be called the Monastery Hill, probably due to an old monastery that had been long lost.
- In 1863, the church was dismantled and reassembled in Vânători village, from Botoşani County. On the location of the old monastery there remained only the Holy Mass, made of stone, and the cemetery.
- The new church of Oneaga Hermitage was consecrated in 1999.
Oneaga Hermitage, Botoșani county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani