Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Carei
Satul Ianculeşti (RO) - Ianculeşti Village (EN)
- The village of Ianculeşti, located 12 km from Carei, in the direction of Oradea, lateral to DN19, is an integral part of the city of Carei.
- The village was founded on the Szentyanosi farm belonging to Joseph Degenfeld Count until the August 1921 agrarian reform. At first, the new inhabitants named their village, "The descendants of Avram Iancu", all of whom came from the Country of the Motits (Ţara Moţilor), but since 1931 it was officially named Ianculeşti.
- Tourist attractions: Monument of the heroes of Ianculeşti village, fallen in the Second World War, Orthodox Church of Ianculeşti, Moţii de Câmpie Museum. Near the village there is also a very beautiful pond, with reeds, ideal for a fishing game.
The Orthodox Church of Ianculeşti
Avram Iancu's bust is in front of the church
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
Centrul de Promovare a Turismului Cultural Gróf Károlyi
The source of the texts/images/photos: CPTC Gróf Károlyi. Copyright© CPTC Gróf Károlyi
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Carei and nearby!
- Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.1, Carei, 445100
- tel. 0261-861.481
- Program: 08:00 - 16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.visitcarei.ro