Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Năsăud
Saloanele Liviu Rebreanu (RO) - Liviu Rebreanu Salons (EN)
Saloanele Liviu Rebreanu în Năsăud
- At the entrance in "Pripas - the hidden village among the hills" (Liviu Rebreanu, Ion), there is the Memorial House of the famous Romanian novelist.
- Around the date of November, the 27 - the birthday of the great novelist, Năsăud celebrates, by a series of cultural and artistic events, the novelist who made known the life of the Romanian peasant living in oppressed Transylvania and the psychological conflicts of the soldiers forced to fight against those having the same blood as them.
Liviu Rebreanu Salons in Năsăud
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NĂSĂUD
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Năsăud. Copyright© CNIPT Năsăud
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Năsăud and nearby!
- Piaţa Unirii nr.15, Năsăud
- tel: 0263-361.504, fax: 0263-361.634
- Program: daily, 1000-1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismnasaud.ro