Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Sala Polivalentă (RO) - The Polyvalent Hall (EN)
- Inaugurated in 2014, The Polyvalent Hall of Cluj-Napoca is the largest and most modern building aimed to organize various activities and events. It is distributed over five levels, with underground parking, ground floor and floors 1-3, displaying an unique video cube with four screens which generate HD images live from the events.
- Making use of 38,410 square meters and having a capacity up to 10,000 people, the Polyvalent Hall hosts sports competitions, such as contact sports (judo, box, martial arts), athletics championships, hockey, tennis and other team sports (basketball, handball, volleyball etc), as well as cultural and corporate events, conferences, concerts and career, university or vacation fairs.
The Polyvalent Hall from Cluj-Napoca
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism