Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Ruga de la Caransebeș (RO) - Caransebeș Feast (EN)
- Caransebeș Feast is the main celebration in town. It usually takes place in Teiuș Park, one week after the Easter holiday. The core of the feast is the Liturgy that celebrates the first worship in the new Orthodox Cathedral.
- People can take part to the folkloric, folk or dance concerts, town fair or amusement park. There are days dedicated to other ethnicities, when visitors can discover their specific clothes, music, dances and all kind of traditions.
Ruga de la Caransebeș - Caransebeș Feast, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro