Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Rezervaţia naturală mixtă Stufărişurile de la Sic (RO)
Rezervaţia naturală mixtă Stufărişurile de la Sic
The mixed natural reserve The Reed Thickets from Sic (EN)
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~43 km.
- The Reed thickets from Sic represent a natural reserve located in Sic village, on Fizeşului Valley, made up of marshes, ponds and water surfaces with reeds and rushes vegetation. It is a complex nature reserve comprising distinct areas: the reed massive of Sic valley, salth marginal habitats, pasturages and meadows.
- The reed thickets from Sic host and ensure favourable living conditions for a large variety of migratory birds, including: little grebe, bitter, gray heron, coot, egrets etc.
The mixed natural reserve The Reed Thickets from Sic, Cluj county, Romania
In this area you may also like to visit:
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism