Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zărneşti
Rezervaţia de urşi Libearty Zărneşti (RO) – Libearty Bear Sanctuary (EN)
Rezervaţia de urşi Libearty Zărneşti
- The Libearty Bear Sanctuary from Zărneşti is the largest reserve of brown bears in the world, representing the biggest project of animal welfare in Europe. Here on 70 hectares have shelter approximative 100 brown bears rescued from captivity. Most bears were rescued from a cruel and abusive life, every bear in the reservation having an impressive story.
- Any visit here at the bear sanctuary in Zărneşti can be an adventure.
- Winter schedule: 1100, 1200
- Spring Schedule: 900, 1000, 1100
- Summer schedule: 915, 945, 1015, 1045, 1110
- Bookings +15 persons: +40-268-471.202
- More info in English, French and Romanian: www.ampbears.ro
Libearty Bear Sanctuary from Zărneşti, Braşov county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZĂRNEȘTI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zărnești. Copyright© CNIPT Zărnești
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zărnești and nearby!
- Str. Dr.Tiberiu Spârchez nr.12A, Zărnești
- Tel: 0368-003.376
- Program Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 16:00,
Sat: 09:00 - 14:00, Sun: 09:00 - 13:00
- Facebook: @visitzarnesti
- Instagram: visit.zarnesti
- TripAdvisor: Zarnesti Visitor Center