Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Năsăud
Primaria Năsăud (RO) - Năsăud Town Hall Building (EN)
- The town hall building incorporates select Art Deco elements and is located in the midst of a 19 th century square (now a park), with many buildings styled after the classical style of the Austro-Hungarian empire.
- The composition is rich and varied in facades using many decorative elements of Romanesque and Renaissance styles and is embossed elements with strong shadow games.
- The building is rectangular, with one floor and a patio, all rectangular. Some of the rooms benefit from generous spaces with high ceilings up to 6 m height.
Năsăud Town Hall Building
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NĂSĂUD
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Năsăud. Copyright© CNIPT Năsăud
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Năsăud and nearby!
- Piaţa Unirii nr.15, Năsăud
- tel: 0263-361.504, fax: 0263-361.634
- Program: daily, 1000-1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.turismnasaud.ro