Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Primăria Caransebeș (RO) - The Town Hall in Caransebeș (EN)
- The building dates back to 1903. It was built in less than one year. It represented the greatest dream of the mayor that led Caransebeș in that period, Constantin Burdea.
- The monument is special because the eclectic architecture entwined with new gothic influences and with the elements of 18th Century rocaille for inside decorations (the first appearance of French rococo).
The Town Hall in Caransebeș, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
(© Doru Luțai)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro