Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Prima farmacie românească din Banat (RO)
Prima farmacie românească din Banat
The first Romanian pharmacy of the Banat (EN)
- The building dates back to 1827. It was built in baroque style with eclectic influences added in 1900.
- The building hosted, since 1921, the third pharmacy in town and the first Romanian pharmacy in Banat, leaded by Mihail Pătrășcanu. It was known as "The White Cross".
The first Romanian pharmacy of the Banat, Caransebeș
Caraș-Severin county, Romania (© Doru Luțai)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro