Villages in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby Creaca commune
Piatra Vulpii (RO) - The Stone of the Fox (EN)
- The tourist objective is located on the territory of the village of Jac, on the left side of the Pomătului valley, at the height of the Cămini hill.
- The Stone of the Fox represents traces of a military fortress in the early Middle Ages used for the surveillance and defence of the "Poarta Meseșană" pass.
The Stone of the Fox, Sălaj county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CREACA
The source of the texts/images/photos: CIPT Creaca. Copyright© CIPT Creaca
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Creaca and the villages nearby!
- Comuna Creaca 27/A , 457090, Sălaj
- tel: 0260-646.557
- Program: 09:00-16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: http://centruturisticcreaca.ro