Villages in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby Creaca commune
Piatra Lată (RO) - The Wide Stone (EN)
- The Wide Stone is located in the NE part of the village of Jac on the Lencii Valley. It consists of a high monolith of about 25 meters and 15 meters wide.
- The Wide Stone presents tourist interest both as a landscape and historical resource, which is the Roman stone quarry used in Roman Castrum for the construction of various artifacts.
The Wide Stone, Sălaj county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CREACA
The source of the texts/images/photos: CIPT Creaca. Copyright© CIPT Creaca
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Creaca and the villages nearby!
- Comuna Creaca 27/A , 457090, Sălaj
- tel: 0260-646.557
- Program: 09:00-16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: http://centruturisticcreaca.ro