Villages in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby Creaca commune
Pescăria Bretonilor (RO) - Bretons' Fishery (EN)
- Bretons' Fishery is an artificial lake created in the Calcâiasa Valley, at the borders of Agrij and Buciumi villages.
- Its dimensions are 9/50 m, and together with the landscape, surrounded by forests, and having the summit of the Meseş Mountains in the front, it is a beautiful geographical area that favors tourism and recreational activities.
- Tourists can fish here for carp, amur, caraway, hiking, mushroom picking, or simply enjoy the silence and the view of nature.
Bretons' Fishery, Sălaj county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CREACA
The source of the texts/images/photos: CIPT Creaca. Copyright© CIPT Creaca
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Creaca and the villages nearby!
- Comuna Creaca 27/A , 457090, Sălaj
- tel: 0260-646.557
- Program: 09:00-16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: http://centruturisticcreaca.ro