Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Pavilionul Ofițerilor (RO) - The Officers Pavilion (EN)
Pavilionul Ofițerilor din Caransebeș
- The Officers Pavilion dates back to the mid of 19th Century. It was built in purpose of hosting the officers’ families from the Border Regiment. It also hosted a Casino with a dance hall and a restaurant.
The Officers Pavilion in Caransebeș, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
(© Doru Luțai)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro