Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Parcul Teiuș (RO) - Teiuș Park (EN)
Parcul Teiuș din Caransebeș
- There can be visited The Wood Sculpture Park, the church made by wood devoted to John the Baptist, Kids Park, the stadium, the old buildings with Austrian architecture and the restaurant ″Ograda Gugulanului″.
- All the above are crowned by the divine beauty of mountain landscape.
Teiuș Park in Caransebeș, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro