Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Năsăud
Parcul Naţional Munţii Rodnei (RO) - Rodna Mountains National Park (EN)
Parcul Naţional Munţii Rodnei
- Rodna Mountains National Park - Biosphere Reserve - is the second national park of Romania, with an area of 47.207 hectars. The importance of this protected area is due to both geology and geomorphology of the mountains and to the presence of numerous species of flora and fauna, endemic and glacial relict.
- The stunning beauty of summit landscapes, the clear blue glacial lakes, the richness of colors of the Daffodil Meadow on Saca Peak or the rhododendron covered peaks during the summer make Rodna Mountains the main tourist attraction of the area.
Rodna Mountains National Park, Bistriţa-Năsăud county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NĂSĂUD
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Năsăud. Copyright© CNIPT Năsăud
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Năsăud and nearby!
TOP 10 PARKS IN ROMANIA
- Piaţa Unirii nr.15, Năsăud
- tel: 0263-361.504, fax: 0263-361.634
- Program: daily, 1000-1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismnasaud.ro
Other parks in Romania