Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Parcul Mihai Eminescu (RO) - Mihai Eminescu Park (EN)
Parcul Mihai Eminescu Botoșani
- Mihai Eminescu Park was opened in 1869, back then it was known as Varnav Public Garden. In its centre there is an artificial lake with two bridges and on the main alleys there are bust sculptures of the main cultural personnalities of Botoșani. On the artificial lake people can ride boats and water bicycles, and in
the gazebo from the middle of the park the fanfare performs on holidays.
- The park still keeps a few trees which were contemporary to the Romanian national poet Mihai Eminescu. In 1932, the bust of Mihai Eminescu was placed here - it is a sculpture of the artist Ion Georgescu, which used to be placed in front of Marchian school in 1890.
Mihai Eminescu Park in Botoșani, Botoșani county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani