Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Parcul General Ioan Dragalina (RO) - General Ioan Dragalina Park (EN)
Parcul General Ioan Dragalina
- Old sycamores watch over downtown as the border guards defended our fortress during the Regiment time. They could be a metaphor for our military past especially because the park was arranged by the border guards.
- Each year, usually in the middle of the summer, here takes place the Caransebeș Film Festival (Festivalul de film din Caransebeș).
- Another park’s attraction is The General Ioan Dragalina’s Statue (Statuia Generalului Ioan Dragalina). In the past, there was the statue of the Emperor Franz Joseph (Austria’s Emperor and Hungary’s King).
General Ioan Dragalina Park in Caransebeș, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro