Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Parcul balnear Toroc (RO) - Toroc Balneal Park (EN)
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~55 km.
- Distance from Dej: ~2 km.
- The Balneal Park has a surface of 40.000 m2 and provides among other amenities a salt water lake, fresh water outdoor swimming pools, indoor swimming pools for adults and children functioning all year long, wet sauna with chromotherapy etc.
Toroc Balneal Park, near Dej city, Cluj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism