Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Palatul Korongy (RO) - The Korongy Palace (EN)
- The building dates back to 1912. It is special because of its Art-Deco architecture. It belonged to a Hungarian landlord named Korongy.
- The Korongy Palace had multiple purposes as a money-keeping house (what we call today "bank") and a host for more cultural associations, as Transylvania Association for Romanian Literature and Culture or the Romanian Casina, a democratic club which fought in the political interest of Romanians.
The Korongy Palace in Caransebeș, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
(© Doru Luțai)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro