Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Palatul Episcopiei Caransebeș (RO)
Palatul Episcopiei Caransebeș
The Caransebeș Episcopal Palace (EN)
- The building dates back to the beginning of 19th Century.
- Since 1820 until 1865, the building hosted the residence of the Border Regiment Commanding Officer. Since 1865, the building became the establishment of Caransebeș Bishopric.
- The left part of the eclectic architectural building was built in 1891 and is the only building that has old Romanian architecture elements, specific to the old Romania Kingdom. Its first purpose was to serve as a Seminary.
The Caransebeș Episcopal Palace (1), Caransebeș
Caraș-Severin county, Romania (© Doru Luțai)
The Caransebeș Episcopal Palace (2), Caransebeș
Caraș-Severin county, Romania (© Darius Herea)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro