Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Palatul Comunității de Avere (RO) - The Patrimony Community Palace (EN)
Palatul Comunității de Avere
- The building dates back to 1901. Its architecture is Wien Baroque with specific decorations for 1900s’ art. It hosted the Patrimony Community Palace, an institution created after the abolition of Vlach and Illyrian Border Regiment nr. 13. Its purpose was to manage the wealth of the ex-Border communities.
The Patrimony Community Palace in Caransebeș
Caraș-Severin county, Romania (© Doru Luțai)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro