Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Buzău
Palatul Comunal (RO) – The Communal Palace (EN)
- Location: Buzău city, Buzău (BZ) county.
- The Communal Palace of Buzău, is the most outstanding building of the town, erected after the blueprint of architect Alexandru Săvulescu, in the style of Italian palaces, with series of loggia and a 30m high tower.
- On 16 December 1904 the final acceptance took place in the presence of King Carol I, Prince Ferdinand, and several other politicians, including Nicolae Iorga.
- Nowadays, the building houses the premises of the Town Hall and the Local Council of Buzău Municipality.
The Buzău Communal Palace
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CONSILIUL JUDEŢEAN BUZĂU - BUZĂU COUNTY COUNCIL
The source of the texts/images/photos: Consiliul Judetean Buzău. Copyright©Consiliul Judetean Buzău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Buzău and nearby!
- Bd-ul Nicolae Bălcescu nr.48, Buzău
- Tel: 0238.414.112
Fax: 0238.725.507, 0238.714.198
- Program: 08:00-16:30 (Mon-Thu), 08:00-14:00 (Fri)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://cjbuzau.ro