Villages in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby Creaca commune
Odaia țărănească (RO) - The Peasant Room (EN)
- The Peasant Room is an ethnographic collection whose bases were laid out in 2016.
- The beauty of the bed with pillows, popular costumes, clay plates, towels, household items, Bibles of over 100 years old, ceramic pots, and a loom are a few of the objects that can be admired within the Cultural House, where a peasant's interior of the area is reconstructed.
The Peasant Room, Creaca commune, Sălaj county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CREACA
The source of the texts/images/photos: CIPT Creaca. Copyright© CIPT Creaca
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Creaca and the villages nearby!
- Comuna Creaca 27/A , 457090, Sălaj
- tel: 0260-646.557
- Program: 09:00-16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: http://centruturisticcreaca.ro