Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Carei
Muzeul şvăbesc Petreşti (RO) - The Swabian Village Museum of Petreşti (EN)
- The Swabian Village Museum of Petreşti presents the ethnographic remains of German people settled in Hungary in the 17-18th century. This Swabian population in the past constituted a considerable number of the inhabitants of Satu-Mare county (today Romania).
- The museum itself is unique as an institution which preserves and popularizes the Swabian culture in northwest Romania.
- Petreşti nr.1., 447240, jud. Satu Mare, Romania
- Telefon: +40-261-820.063
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Program: on the basis of appointment
The Swabian Village Museum of Petreşti, Satu Mare county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
Centrul de Promovare a Turismului Cultural Gróf Károlyi
The source of the texts/images/photos: CPTC Gróf Károlyi. Copyright© CPTC Gróf Károlyi
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Carei and nearby!
- Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.1, Carei, 445100
- tel. 0261-861.481
- Program: 08:00 - 16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.visitcarei.ro