Villages in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby Creaca commune
Muzeul satului Borza (RO) - The Village Museum from Borza (EN)
- The Village Museum from Borza was set up in 2014 at the location of the school in the village through the endeavor of the teacher Ience Traian.
- The museum contains two sections: an exhibition of icons on glass made by Ioan Cozma from Cluj-Napoca, a painter with origins in Borza, and an ethnographic exhibition with pieces collected over time by the village teacher.
The Village Museum from Borza, Sălaj county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CREACA
The source of the texts/images/photos: CIPT Creaca. Copyright© CIPT Creaca
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Creaca and the villages nearby!
- Comuna Creaca 27/A , 457090, Sălaj
- tel: 0260-646.557
- Program: 09:00-16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: http://centruturisticcreaca.ro